- Its flesh contains carotenes or carotinoids, which strengthen the immune system, eyesight and respiratory system;
- Pumpkin provides the anti-stress mineral magnesium, which also strengthens the heart and circulation.
- The iron in pumpkin flesh makes you vital, and potassium is important for the muscles.
- Pumpkin also contains vitamin E, which is important for reducing inflammation in the body
- It can lower elevated or excessive cholesterol levels and strengthen the entire immune system against cold
Our chef supports you in this with his dishes around the pumpkin - these must not be missing in the Erica Vital kitchen in autumn!