- rich breakfast buffet from 7.30 to 10.00 a.m. with regional dishes, bread corner with freshly baked bread specialties, cakes and brioches, homemade jams, juice bar with various juices, coffee and tea specialties. Various dairy products such as yoghurt and cheese, lactose-free milk and soy milk, homemade muesli as well as large muesli corner, fresh fruits and vegetables, ham and sausage selection as well as freshly prepared eggs (scrambled eggs, ham and eggs, omelettes) from the show kitchen!
- afternoon snack from 15.30 - 16.30: cold cuts as well as a small selection of cakes and strudels from the in-house pastry shop
- Dinner from 19.00 - 21.00 with 5-course menus with a rich salad and starter buffet, small cheese buffet and ice cream showcase with homemade ice cream specialties. Different theme evenings like: Appetizer buffet, dessert buffet, Tyrolean evening, Italian evening, barbecue evening. Daily also a vegetarian dish to choose from!
- on request: special menus for allergy sufferers and people with food intolerance (gluten-free, lactose-free)
- Sunday welcome evening with aperitif reception and getting to know the Brunner family and the Erica team
Summer early bird 2023
One thing is for sure: If you book early, you can enjoy the anticipation longer.
- - 13 % early booking bonus (for bookings until 31.01.2023)
- attractive discounts for children
- Fitness program on 5 days a week (aqua gym, stretching, abdominal-leg-po, qi kung special stretching, stretching the 12 meridians)
- 5 guided hikes per week (herbal hike, cultural hike, theme walks)
- 6 days a week guided biketours (according to weekly program) with our bikeguides - for a fee
- 3 guided e-biketours - for a fee
- Sunrise walk with the next morning breakfast on a hut (June - September)
- Sunset to the "Corno Bianco" (June - September)
- Fitness room with Technogym equipment
- Rental of backpack and hiking sticks
- Hiking map of the area
- Bike & E-Bike rental right next to the hotel
- ...other small advantages for you - with great effect
- free use of swimming pool and outdoor lido (connected to a floating gate)
- sauna, whirlpool and relaxation room
- beautiful lawn with garden pavilion
- free use of the sauna area (Finnish sauna, steam bath, salt grotto, tepidarium, "brewer bath", infrared cabin, Kneipp pool)
- Erica Kneipp course and barefoot trail in the garden
- special sauna infusions (according to weekly program)
- we are one of the first hotels in South Tyrol which offers LNB and Bowen
- Guided mountain bike tours six days per week
- Guided e-bike tours three days per week
- A lockable bike room and workshop covered by CCTV surveillance
- GPS rental and a folder containing information about various tours
- Personal bike tips and advice from the Brunner family
- Tailor-made bike deals with lots of extras
Guided bike tours in the Dolomites – Italian Alps, a unique experience!
The mountainbike rides presented here are the absolute highlights of the local MTB guides. You will be guided on „secret“ tracks and trails you normally would not find on a map. It all depends on you or your group. According to the fitness level, the riding abilities and the personal wishes the professional guide can vary the tour.
exclusive benefits on all South Tyrol Golfcourses
Since 2016 we offer the new Golfcard South Tyrol, exclusively for the guests of our member hotels. The new Golfcard entitles the owner of the Golfcard a discount of 20% on the actual greenfess (18 holes) by direct payment in Golfclubs. The advantage card is personal. You will get 20% on greeenfees in all Golf in Südtirol member Golf courses: GC Petersberg, GC Alta Badia, GC Passeier.Meran, GC Lana Gutshof Brandis, GC Pustertal GC Carezza, GC St. Vigil Seis and GC Eppan and also in GC Dolomiti Sarnonico.
1 person | 30 minutes | 29 €
More than 2 people: 6 € per hour for each additional person. In private and group lessons rental clubs and range fees are included (no training balls).
5-Day Basic Training
Intensive training for golf beginners
5 training units, each 60 minutes: 220 € per person
Minimum participants 2 people (for 1 person an altered programme is possible)
Perfect for all beginners and advanced players who want to learn the basics of playing golf in five days - with the opportunity to take the golf course permission examination at the end.
10 training units, each 60 minutes: 349 € per person (Minimum participants 2 people)
- Children's playroom with slide, "Punch and Judy show", table football, various games
- Great children's playground and mini golf behind the hotel,
- Child-friendly breakfast buffet, lunch buffet and a children's menu in the evening
- Children's facilities such as: cots, high chairs, children's bathrobes, children's baths free of charge
- Kids Card Laurinio: For our little guests there is the Laurinio newspaper with children's trails, holiday tips, excursion destinations as well as a lot of games, puzzles and coloring
- Our high plateau is ideal for trips with children. Numerous hiking trails can also be used by the baby carriage.
- Interesting places for your children: Geoparc Bletterbach, the High Rope Garden in Obereggen, the Alpine Coaster and the Latemarium in Obereggen, riding (pony rides near the hotel)